Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello 2015

Hello you out there.

Little update?

Kids = well.

Husband = awesome.

PhD = freak-out - submission by the end of the year.

Work = busy.

Health = hormone-replacement therapy is the bomb! All hormonally-related issues are rectified with magic pills. (Hooray for science!). Other health, not so great. Am presently wearing a Holter monitor for 24 hours to see if we can catch my stupid heart palpitations in action and assess their cause etc.  Back/neck, been cruddy for a month of so, but not so in spasm that I can't move.

Travel = YEAH BABY! We spent a lovely Christmas in New York (a fortnight there), a few days in LA (OMG the shopping!), then came home collected the kids (you read that right, we went to the states sans kiddos - just TBG and my Mum and me) and went to Bali for a week to defrost and relax after busy USA.

Life is pretty OK Jose (as long as I don't think about the PhD too much).






1 comment:

  1. Oh I saw all the lovely pics of your travels. Phenomenal!

    I hope you do well with your thesis writing. Just don't lose focus.

    Have they checked your thyroid? That can also cause palpitations.

    You take care.

    ReplyDelete

"Scout yonder's been readin' ever since she was born." I wasn't quite so precocious but I do love reading comments!